Thursday 30 April 2015

Okamino and Beyond

Sunny and windy Knox hike today which started innocently enough.....you never know what a hike will bring. 


If it wasn't for all the people standing around staring, you might be convinced that this woman had just fallen out of a tree and impaled herself. The smile gives it away. She is the "walking wounded" for ambulance attendees in training.



The "walking wounded"  woman, WWW, was being hoisted up into the tree where she was going to be attended to  by the trainees.


Here they are, a fresh crop of ambulance attendants.


The three things to be happy about today:
1. Exciting times on the trail 
2. We have a good ambulance system in BC
3. I've never fallen out of a tree and impaled myself. I have, however, jumped off of a rather large shed with and umbrella, a la cartoon style, and promptly bit through my tongue. Ouchh! I was very young.

No comments: