Friday 29 May 2015

Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Realized that I'd missed Tuesday and so dropped it in here.

heArt Fit morning sees Faith's interpretation of a microscopic view of bamboo.  My photo does not do it justice, as the colours are far more vibrant. An interesting composition.


Ed dazzles us by liberally dragging paint like magic across the white canvass. 

 Knox mountain hike later that day. Stunning as always.

Thursday, May 28th, was a fast bike ride. The cottonwood trees are releasing their fluffy flying around seeds by the gazillions.  



Friday, May 29, 2015
WRT hike to mix things up this morning and I'm glad I did as I met some folks I know. It was hot already at 8:00 am this morning and will be sweltering by the afternoon. Another lovely view looking north east.


Signs like this one creep me out. It was on the inside of someone's tool trailer near the top of my hike. The message is clear. This person means business about his/her livelihood.


I found these lying in the sand near a house being built. They are nail heads for an air nailer. Thought I might jig with the image to make art. See for yourself what happened. I rather like the original.




No comments: