Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 3 - Okamino and Beyond

Today is a special day for remembering my Mom. It was her birthday and she also died on that day in 1991.

I've been asked what kind of camera I'm using for the blog pictures. Most have been taken on my Iphone, not the latest iteration by far. It fits in the breast pocket of my coat and if my fingers aren't too cold, reacts fast enough to my commands. I get 2 to 3 "pocket" pictures each hike. They get deleted but this one's far too interesting to do away with.

This hike is in the Glenmore Highlands and one of my favourites to do when there isn't a lot of time.


There's always deer on this little knoll and there was no disappointment today. 


They had promised sunshine today, but it never showed. This is looking down towards downtown.


Dilworth Mountain cut through. 


Looking westward and houses off of Clifton.


Such symphony of movement.


An interesting arrangement of twigs which I found. One of my friend thinks there are no coincidences.  I just think that humans are born to find patterns.


No comments: